The Prophet said: If somebody takes some 'Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be affected by poison or magic on that day till night
Below are some Benefits given to Dates:
- Dates are considered as a natural resource for nutrition, it provides the body with a high percentage of proteins, minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2 and BB which are constructive ingredients for building up the body tissues and muscles.
- Dales also help in pregnant women’s delivery; it activates the womb muscles in the months of pregnancy and helps in the womb movement at the time of delivery as well dates minimize the post-natal blooding.
- Dates help in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and good medicine for hepatitis and it contains vitamins B2.
- Dates vitalize the ageing so it delays the ageing elements and it provides immunity against brain and body tiredness.
- Dates are easy to digest, stimulates the urine, clean the kidneys and useful to the liver
- Dates are a good appetizer. Dates are the perfect natural snack
When I researched Ajwa Dates, I found they are good to use for the following things:
- Effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
- To prevent anaemia.
- To strengthen the nervous system and increase in energy production.
- For the treatment of hypertension.
- For healthy bones.
- For healthy skin and eyesight.
- Protecting from pellagra, (a disease which is manifested as dermatitis.)
- To treat dementia and fatigue.
- To reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood.
- To protect the heart and the circulatory system.
- For protection against atherosclerosis and heart problems, and for protein metabolism.
Expired dates: 2024
Piarom dates or Mariami Dates have a thin skin that cannot be separated from the flesh because they are connected. Maryami dates are classified as semi-dry or semi-moist Iranian dates. piarom dates are dark brown and wrinkled.
these fruits are high in sugar and easily provide sugar needs of a person. This fruit’s sugar is mainly fructose which is good for the body and doesn’t cause a sugar crash like unnatural sugars.
Suitable for diabetics. It contains an appropriate amount of fructose
When I researched Mariami Dates, I found they are good to use for the following things:
- Natural sugar
- Fiber rich
- Preventing cancer cell formation
- Enhancement of blood circulation and Hematopoiesis
- Prevention of hemorrhaging with ascorbic acid
- Prevention of high blood pressure
- Fortification of muscles and nerves
Expired dates: 2024