1. Collagen production naturally decreases as you age.
- collagen degeneration affecting the skin may be caused by environmental factors such as sun exposure
- when lack collagen, joint stability, joint stiffness, and even joint pain can occur
- Formation of wrinkles, damage hair’s texture, thickness, and growth.
2. If your are deficiency of Vitamin C
- lack of vitamin C means that new collagen cannot be formed
- vitamin C deficiency tend to Poor healing of wounds and Problems fighting infections
- This usually leads to toothache, sensitive teeth, and even early tooth loss.
COLLAGEN is used as the main structural protein in the human body. It is found in muscles, bones, skin, blood vessels, organs of digestive system and tendons. It helps to strengthen our skin elasticity, along by replacing dead skin cells. Vitamin C by far is one of the safest and most effective nutrient. It’s important to many functions in the body. For example, it is needed to grow and repair tissues throughout the body.
- Improves skin beauty, reducing acne
- Makes skin look firmer and more luminous
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves skin tone, whitening
- Reduces pigmentation
- Improves resistance to UV exposure
Ingredients: Marine Collagen, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Adult: One capsule each time, twice a day before meal. Each 400 mg capsule contains. Capsule is bovine
Does not Contain: Heavy metal; steroids; microbes; added colours, flavours, & additives; unknown compound
Instruction: Consumption: Take 1 capsule before meal, twice a day
Storage: Keep in cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Not Suitable For:
- Infants below 2 years
- Children below 12 years
MAL NO: MAL06051415X Diluluskan oleh Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
60s X 400mg