Oat B50 special formula with added Oli-Ola™ organic certified olive fruit extract, contains high quality antioxidant 'hydroxytyrosol' that protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
*Plaque formed by oxidation and accumulation can lead to narrowing of blood vessels. When plaque in it suddenly breaks off, the plaque can get stuck in the narrowed blood vessel and cause blood clots and heart problems. Serve as excellent source of Oat Beta Glucan, which helps to improve blood cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure. Oat B50 is the golden benefits for your heart.
Oli-Ola™ Trademark of Nexira, France High quality antioxidant Hydroxytyrosol from Organic Olive Fruit Extract
*Protects Against LDL cholesterol oxidation and prevents blood clots and heart disease*
Protect Against Cholesterol Oxidation
Oli-Ola™ Acts on Starting point, protect LDL Cholesterol from oxidation
- LDL Cholesterol oxidation &accumulation.
- Plague formation obstructs blood flow
- Rupture of plaque produces smaller fragments could trapped in smaller blood vessels causing stroke.
Improve Blood Cholesterol, Blood Sugar & Blood Pressure
- Oat Beta Glucan consumed will swell and form a viscous gel before entering the small intestine.
- Oat Beta Glucan bind to bile acid and removes them from the body.
- With a reduced level of bile, with liver will synthesize more bile acids using cholesterol.
FDA The United States Food and Drug Administration
The suggestion intake of oat beta-glucan at daily doses of at least 3g may reduce cholesterol level.
Ingredients: Oat Endosperm Powder (38.3%), Isomaltulose, Inulin, Brown Rice Powder (15.0%), Oat Bran Powder (4.0%), Soy Lecithin, Oragnix Olive Fruit Extract (Oli-Ola)(0.03%).
Usage：Mix 3 spoons or 30g of Oat B50 powder with 150ml water, stir well and enjoy. For optimal nutrition benefits, consume 2 servings daily with an empty stomach and wait 30 minutes before eating. Do not mix with hot water.