EDENVALE is a non-intoxicating, sophisticated beverage for those who wish to make a healthy lifestyle choice. For lovers of premium wine, our exceptional range of alcohol removed wines are perfect for celebrations, as an accompaniment to food, or enjoyed on its own.
Edenvale’s Chardonnay is a clean and fresh with true varietal definition. Rich melon, citrus and apple flavours combined with some subtle oak characters add real complexity to the wine flavour experience.
Edenvale Chardonnay is full of ANTIOXIDANT with ORAC score of 700 units per 100ml. Daily intake of between 3,000 and 5,000 ORAC units is suggested to have a significant impact on plasma and tissue antioxidant capacity, and more effectively neutralise harmful free radicals.
**The ORAC unit (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity), ORAC value, or ORAC score is a method developed by scientists at the National Institute of Health and Aging (NIH) to measures the antioxidant capacity of different foods.
Proudly made from only the best selected South Eastern Australian wine grapes, this premium alcohol removed wine contains less than 0.5% alcohol by volume, well below the international standard for non-intoxicating, and a level similar to that found in natural fruit juices.
Food Pairing Suggestions:
- Western Cuisine: risotto, pizza, avocado
- Malaysian delicacies: char kuey teow, curry puff, otak-otak
- As well as cendol
For Whom is Alcohol-Free Wines?
- For modern, health conscious group who simply love a wine taste but have no appetite for alcohol.
- For those who prefer not to drink alcohol for health, fitness, pregnancy, safety (designated drivers), or religious reasons.
- For people watching for calories (average 20 kcal per 100ml)
- For accompaniment with food, cooking, work or social occasion
- For celebrations, weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, Christmas or daily pleasure.
Servings per bottle:3
Serving Size 250ml
|Fat, Total (g)
ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) is a method of measuring the antioxidant capacity of different foods and supplements.