What is sulfur? Ever wonder why do people search for “sulfur-free” tags on Chinese herbs? Sulfur is a kind of natural minerals that is formed after a volcano eruption. Moderate usage of sulfur has antiseptic and anticorrosion properties, treats skin fungal infection, etc. As demands on herbs has been increasing throughout the years, unscrupulous business owners misuse sulfur excessively to prolong herbs’ shelf lives. Upon consumption over the time, this may harmful to our health. Baizigui specially brought in non-sulfur treated Chinese herbal to indemnify the product quality & safety.
Black fungus mushrooms, scientifically known as AURICULARIA AURICULA, have been a staple of traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. Also commonly known as wood ear or cloud ear mushrooms, due to their resemblance to a human ear, these dark black and brown fungi have a chewy texture when fresh, and a very hard texture when dry. It is used commonly in Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
1) High Iron content relieve symptoms of Anaemia
2) Improve Heart Health – Reduce Risk of Heart Disease / Stroke
3) Powerful Antioxidant
4) Detoxify Body – Purify Lungs & Digestive Systems, Counteract effects of radiation & chemotherapy.
5) Aid Weight Loss – Discourage Fat Absorption
Characteristic to Taste : Crunchy, Hard, Sandy, Bigger in piece. After cooking, it has a crunchy and clean mouthfeel, slightly like jellyfish.
How to use:
1) Soak in water until soft. May take around 1-2 hours.
2) Clean the mushroom.
3) Ways of cooking : Stir fry with vegetable, make soup broth / dumplings/ won ton & etc.
Suitable for vegetarian.
Validity period：2 years
Country of origin (country): China