Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
- Natural source of omega-3 to support daily wellbeing
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- Helps to decrease triglycerides (fat) in the blood of healthy people
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis
- Helps to reduce triglycerides
- May helps to prevent eye diseases.
- Helps to reduce joint pain, stiffness (anti-inflammatory effects)
- Helps to reduce fat in the liver and symptoms of non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases.
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- EPA 600mg
- DHA 300mg
Direction of Use: Adult: Take 1-2 capsules once daily with meals.
- Store below 30'c in a dry place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Keep out reach of children
60 capsules Or 120 capsules