Three Legs Fevaco Capsules traditionally used for relief of fever, cough, cold & sore throat.
It was a pure Traditional Chinese medicine, with soothing, detoxification, anti -infection, anti -bacterial, anti -viral, anti -inflammatory and enhance immunity function.
Unique Herbal Formulation 8 types of herbs: POLYGONI CUSPIDATI RHIZOMA ET RADIX , ISATIDIS RADIX , PATRINIAE HERBABA, VERBENAE HERBA , BUPLEURI RADIX, FORSYTHIAE FRUCTUS, PHRAGMITIS RHIZOMA , GLYCYRRHIZAE RADIX ET RHIZOMA
- Natural and safe herbal ingredients
- KKM Approved
- Stringent GMP Manufacturing
- Chinese Pharmacopoeia Formula of [ShuFengJieDu]
Dosage: Adult: 4 capsules each time, 3 times daily. To be taken after meal.
Precaution: Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data for breastfeeding women.
This is a traditional medicine. Please consult your pharmacist/ doctor if symptoms persist/worsen.
Side effect: No known side effects
1 btls x 36’s
What is the Three Legs Fevaco Capsule and what is its functions?
Three Legs Fevaco is the latest heat relief, detoxifying, and fever relief product from Three Legs Brand.
Fevaco is named after the homonyms of Fever, Cough and Cold, and is made up of 100% Chinese herbal medicine. It is traditionally used to relieve fever,
cough and colds.
Q2 What is the formulation of the Fevaco capsules?
The formulation of Fevaco is extracted from the Chinese Pharmacopoeia (Shufeng Jiedu Capsule). This formula has been widely used in China to treat
symptoms such as fever, cough, cold, and sore throat. In addition to that, Chinese literature reviews also validate the significant effect of Shufeng Jiedu
Capsules on the treatment of acute upper respiratory tract infections.
Q3 Is Fevaco registered under KKM (Ministry of Health of Malaysia)?
Yes, Fevaco is a registered product with the registration number, MAL 21106157T.
Q4 What are the main ingredients of the product?
The product contains 8 different herbs which includes: Polygonum Cuspidatum (虎杖), Forsythia suspensa (连翘), Isatis indigotica (板蓝根), Bupleurum
Chinense (柴胡), Patrinia Villosa (败酱草), Verbana Officinalis (马鞭草), Phragmites Communis (芦根), and Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (甘草).
With the different properties from the herbal ingredients combined together in a single formulation following traditional Chinese medicine principles, Fevaco
provides the functions of dispelling wind and clearing excess heatiness (疏风清热), detoxification, and relieving sore throat.
Q5 How does the product help to relieve symptoms?
Based on the research methodology derived from modern pharmacology, the formulation has anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antipyretic properties, regulates
the body's immunity systems, and other functions, thereby relieving fevers and inflammations caused by upper respiratory tract infections.
Q6 Does Fevaco work against influenza?
According to research studies, Shufeng Jiedu Capsules are effective against Influenza and Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease (HFMD).
Q7 Who is the product suitable for?
Individuals who are suffering with cold, fever (with body temperature at about 38°C), cough or excess heatiness, aversion to wind (恶风), sore throat,
headaches, nasal congestions and runny nose among other symptoms.
Q8 Can patients suffering from hypertension, diabetes, or other chronic medical conditions consume the product?
It is advisable for patients with serious medical conditions such as hypertension, heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and kidney diseases to consult their doctors or physicians prior to consuming Fevaco.
Q9 What is the recommended dosage for this product?
Adult: 4 capsules each time, 3 times daily. To be taken after each meal.
Q10 Can children consume this product?
Reported data are insufficient for children below 12 years old. If necessary, please consult your physicians or doctors.
Q11 Are there any precautions to take note of before using the product?
This product is contraindicated for pregnant women. Reported data are insufficient for the use of this product in breastfeeding women. Please consult your
doctor if you are currently on other medication.
Q12 Can the product be consumed for daily health maintenance or disease prevention?
This product is mainly used for treatment of the symptoms mentioned above. Currently, there are insufficient data for disease prevention or the effects of longterm use.
Q13 Can Fevaco be taken together with Three Legs Cooling Water?
Yes, taking Fevaco together with the Cooling Water will produce the interaction that will provide the body with an improved heatiness and fever relief function.
Q14 How soon can we observe Fevaco's efficacy after consumption?
The efficacy of the product depends on the individual's lifestyle or habits. For the average patient, the symptoms will be relieved after 1 to 3 days. If the
symptoms persist, please consult a doctor or physician.
Q15 If I am on other heat relief or Western cough medication, can I take Fevaco at the same time?
If you are taking Chinese medicine and Western medicine at the same time, it is recommended to consume Fevaco at least 1 hour apart from your usual
Q16 Is Fevaco Halal-certified?
Yes, Fevaco meets the Halal requirements of the Malaysian Halal board (JAKIM) from the sourcing of raw materials up to the procedures taken during
production. Fevaco is one of the few Chinese medicines that has obtained Halal certification and can be consumed with confidence by Muslim individuals. This
product is also manufactured under strict compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), ensuring superior quality for all consumers.
Return, Refund & Exchange
At Baizigui, your satisfaction is our first priority. We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. But in the event you received faulty item, simply follow the instructions below.
For more information please read more below.
- All Sales are Final.
- 3% from the total value will be deducted for PAYMENT GATEWAY charges - if you choose to have the monetary refund which is not mistake on our part. Please check with us before proceed to refund.
- Refund process will take within 15 days. Please check with us for before you place any order.
- No cash refund for pre order items.
- No cash refund on any defective items. We will do exchange only.
- No refund on issue for example on situations : change of mind or just don't like the item. But, we are willing to help on you on exchange depends on term and condition.
- Customers can return damaged/wrong/faulty items (apart from sale items) within 7 days of receipt date for a refund of that item. Any lateness will not be entertained and item(s) will be returned back to the customers.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
- The goods are customer’s responsibility until they have reached our warehouse. Please ensure to package your returned items properly in order to avoid damages. This include the boxes, packaging and tags.
- Shipping charges are to be borne by the sender.
- Baizigui will not be responsible on missing parcel / lateness due to third party delivery partner. However we will help you on the process to track and enquire on your parcel.
- We recommends you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning and obtain a proof of posting.
- Customers are to bear any bank charges due to money transfer between banks.
- No cancellation or full refund in the event of customer miss out to use the promotion code.
What if I received a damaged?
( this term not including SALE ITEM , as-is or any item we already mentioned there is minimal defect in product details )
Firstly, we apologise if the products received was damaged.
- Please email us using the contact us form or email us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Replacement must be informed as soon as possible within 3 days after receiving.
- NO REFUND. Only exchange, this is to avoid worn item returns and want a money back. Please check with us for further info.
- Customer can request for an exchange with any of the items available only with same value or higher.
- Customer needs to send a picture of the faulty items. Upon receiving the item, inspection will be made.
- we shall refund you the full amount upon confirmation of error on our part to protect our customers’ interests.
For the items to be eligible for a return and exchange, they will have to meet these requirements:
- The item(s) to be exchanged must be notified and returned to us within one week of receiving it.
- If there are price differences between the returned and new item, e.g: original RM49, new RM59; the charges applicable is Total Value + 10% restocking fees + postage (minimum RM8).
- You may change to different product with same value or lesser ( the balance will not be refunded)
- You can exchange to higher value but you need to topup
- Shipping cost have to be born by you in and out.
- All item must be packed in original condition.
- Once the item has been posted out, please update us with the tracking number.
- Do inform us of the item you wish to exchange it with.
Baizigui have the right to refuse any exchange and refund without any confirmation letter or notice from us.
The delivery fees is based on item's weight. Free delivery will be provided for any purchases RM100 and above in a single receipt on Malaysia No.1 Wellness E-Store.
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) :
The delivery fees is based on item's weight. Free delivery (BELOW to 2 kg) will be provided for any purchases RM250 and above in a single receipt on Malaysia No.1 Wellness E-Store.
Low Cost Worldwide Shipping:
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Macau SAR China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United State
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Log in / sign up
No customer reviews for the moment.