Pandemic Care Package
Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is the only Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule that is registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia with registered MAL number MAL21056079T and approved indication in reducing body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm traditionally. Use it together with Truherbs Brazil Green Propolis Extract and RITAMIX TangYuanTang QingFeiPaiDu Decoction Tea is your perfect treatment relieve to COVID symptoms such as headache, fatigue, much phlegm, dry cough, hard to breathe, sore throat and inattention. Besides, It can used to improve respiratory health ,prevent the respiratory problems, improve physic and elevate immunity by strengthening the 3 natural killer cells.
7 Days Easy Returns
Customers who bought this product also bought
Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is the only Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule that is registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia with registered MAL number MAL21056079T and approved indication in reducing body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm traditionally. Use it together with Truherbs Brazil Green Propolis Extract and RITAMIX TangYuanTang QingFeiPaiDu Decoction Tea is your perfect treatment relieve to COVID symptoms such as headache, fatigue, much phlegm, dry cough, hard to breathe, sore throat and inattention.
Besides, It can used to improve respiratory health ,prevent the respiratory problems, improve physic and elevate immunity by strengthening the 3 natural killer cells.
Item 1: Truherbs Brazil Green Propolis Extract
It is the best natural antibiotic with sterilizing and anti-inflammatory effects. It is also able to improve physic physic and elevate immunity by strengthening the 3 natural killer cells. It also possesses anti bacterial, anti pathogenic, anti cancer and anti tumour properties.
Suitable For : Use in the treatment of physical weakness, colds and influenza, asthma, stuffy nose, nasalsensitivity, skin diseases, diabetes, hypertension and arthritis, and is the best companion for those who have undergone chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
Usage: Morning and evening 3-5 drops
Item 2: Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule
It is a Traditional Chinese Medicine used for flu, first introduced of treatment during SARS pandemic in 2004. Modified Lan Hua Qing Wen Capsule is an adaptation of Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule, one of the anti-viral and anti influence TCMs published by the National Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, China.
Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule is the only Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule that is registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia with registered MAL number MAL21056079T and approved indication in reducing body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm traditionally.
Traditionally used to reduce body heatiness, relieve cough and phlegm. This is a traditional medicine for treatment purpose only. Please consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days. Frequent or prolonged use of this preparation may result in dependence towards the product and 'imbalanced electrolytes'.
Differences between Modified Lan Hua Qing Wen Capsule and Original Lan Hua Qing Wen Capsule
|Modified Lan Hua Qing Wen Capsule||Original Lan Hua Qing Wen Capsule|
|Does not contains Ephedra and Menthol (Additional traditional herbs of Herba Mosla Chinensis, Radix et Rhizoma Aster Tataricus and Fructus Trichosanthis Kirilowii)||Contains Ephedra as one of the ingredients which is prohibited by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia Ephedra may cause side effects including dizziness, restlessness, anxiety, irritability, heart pounding, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomitting which is linked to high blood pressure, heart attacks, muscle disorders, seizures, strokes, irregular heartbeat and loss of consciousness.|
|Registered in National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia with MAL 21056079T||Does not recognised by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) in Malaysia.|
|The only legal Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule in Malaysia|
|Per capsule contains 500mg||Per capsule contains 350mg|
|Take 2 capsule each time, 3 times daily after meal (total 6 capsule per day)||Take 4 capsule each time, 3 times daily ( total 12 capsules per day)|
Ingredients: Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule contains traditional herbs such as Fructus Forsythia Suspensa, Flos Lonicera Japonica, Gypsum Fibrosum, Radix Isatis Indigotica, Rhizoma Dryopteris Crassirhizoma, Herba Houttuynia Cordata, Semen Prunus Armeniaca, Herba Pogostemon Cablin, Radix et Rhizoma Rhodiola Crenulata, Radix et Rhizoma Glycyrrhiza Uralensis, Herba Mosla Chinensis, Radix et Rhizoma Aster Tataricus, Fructus Trichosanthis Kirilowii and Radix et Rhizoma Rheum Palmatum.
Dosage: Adults are recommended to consume 2 capsules each time, 3 times daily after meal.
Infants / children aged below 4 years are not recommended to consume.
Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting is present.
Each capsule of Modified Lian Hua Qing Wen Capsule contains 500mg.
Source of capsule: Bovine
Per box: 3 x 10 capsules
Item 3: RITAMIX TangYuanTang QingFeiPaiDu Decoction Tea
TangYuanTang QingFeiPaiDu Decoction Tea Bag is based on the original formula. After in depth research by specially appointed Chinese physicians consultants, improvement had been made. Suitable for long term drinking by the public.
QingFeiPaiDu Decoction Tea Bag is Traditionally used to Prevent and Improve
Ingredients : Licorice, Almond, Cinnamon twig, Alismatis Rhizoma, Umbrella Polypore, Atractylodes (White), Poria, Bupleurum root, Chinese Skullcup, Pinellia, Ginger, Tatarinow's Aster, Coltsfoot, Chinese Yam, Bitter Orange, Chen Pi, Patchouli, etc, a total of 22 specially selected ingredients.
Direction of Use: Put 1 tea bag in 100°C hot water, steep for 10 minutes and serve hot. Teabag can be reused till it has no more taste. If needed, can use 2 teabags at a time. Take 1 to 2 times a day.
For those with heat based body condition, continue to drink the Qingfei Paidu Decoction. If you get rid of the heat, it will gradually be fine. If you drink it at the first time, you will get swollen lips and feel feverish, sometimes mistaken as fever but is not. If you stop for two days and later continue to drink it, it will be fine. You must drink a lot of (doubled) water. It is a good thing to continue drinking to get rid of the heat. During detoxification, drink plenty of water and it will be fine afterwards.
Remarks: If needed, you can use 1 teabag boiled 10-20 minutes for best result.
Disclaimer: This tea is meant for food and beverages consumption purposes only and not yet classified under medication category.
15 sachets per box
Return, Refund & Exchange
At Baizigui, your satisfaction is our first priority. We stand behind the quality of our products and will make things right if you are not satisfied with your purchase. We believe that we can work together with our customers to make every purchase a positive experience. Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse. But in the event you received faulty item, simply follow the instructions below.
For more information please read more below.
- All Sales are Final.
- 3% from the total value will be deducted for PAYMENT GATEWAY charges - if you choose to have the monetary refund which is not mistake on our part. Please check with us before proceed to refund.
- Refund process will take within 15 days. Please check with us for before you place any order.
- No cash refund for pre order items.
- No cash refund on any defective items. We will do exchange only.
- No refund on issue for example on situations : change of mind or just don't like the item. But, we are willing to help on you on exchange depends on term and condition.
- Customers can return damaged/wrong/faulty items (apart from sale items) within 7 days of receipt date for a refund of that item. Any lateness will not be entertained and item(s) will be returned back to the customers.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once it is being processed. No refunds and cancellation will be entertained.
- The goods are customer’s responsibility until they have reached our warehouse. Please ensure to package your returned items properly in order to avoid damages. This include the boxes, packaging and tags.
- Shipping charges are to be borne by the sender.
- Baizigui will not be responsible on missing parcel / lateness due to third party delivery partner. However we will help you on the process to track and enquire on your parcel.
- We recommends you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning and obtain a proof of posting.
- Customers are to bear any bank charges due to money transfer between banks.
- No cancellation or full refund in the event of customer miss out to use the promotion code.
What if I received a damaged?
( this term not including SALE ITEM , as-is or any item we already mentioned there is minimal defect in product details )
Firstly, we apologise if the products received was damaged.
- Please email us using the contact us form or email us at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- Replacement must be informed as soon as possible within 3 days after receiving.
- NO REFUND. Only exchange, this is to avoid worn item returns and want a money back. Please check with us for further info.
- Customer can request for an exchange with any of the items available only with same value or higher.
- Customer needs to send a picture of the faulty items. Upon receiving the item, inspection will be made.
- we shall refund you the full amount upon confirmation of error on our part to protect our customers’ interests.
For the items to be eligible for a return and exchange, they will have to meet these requirements:
- The item(s) to be exchanged must be notified and returned to us within one week of receiving it.
- If there are price differences between the returned and new item, e.g: original RM49, new RM59; the charges applicable is Total Value + 10% restocking fees + postage (minimum RM8).
- You may change to different product with same value or lesser ( the balance will not be refunded)
- You can exchange to higher value but you need to topup
- Shipping cost have to be born by you in and out.
- All item must be packed in original condition.
- Once the item has been posted out, please update us with the tracking number.
- Do inform us of the item you wish to exchange it with.
Baizigui have the right to refuse any exchange and refund without any confirmation letter or notice from us.
The delivery fees is based on item's weight. Free delivery will be provided for any purchases RM100 and above in a single receipt on Malaysia No.1 Wellness E-Store.
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) :
The delivery fees is based on item's weight. Free delivery (BELOW to 2 kg) will be provided for any purchases RM250 and above in a single receipt on Malaysia No.1 Wellness E-Store.
Low Cost Worldwide Shipping:
- Hong Kong SAR China
- Macau SAR China
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United State
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Log in / sign up
No customer reviews for the moment.