TruHerbs GMaster - A Trustworthy Solution for Your Gut
Featured with renowned dual-bifidus from Japan-Bifidobacterium long BB536 and Bifidobacterium breve M16-V that support your daily wellbeing. Together with Nutrifood Red Berries from Netherlands, dietary fibre Inulin and delicious yogurt powder in a handy sachet for you to enjoy anytime, anywhere.
Each serving provides 2.5 Billion CFUs of active probiotic, including 2 strains which their are patented from Japan that are well-studied to be effective in maintaining good gastrointestinal and immune health.
Why Choose Us?
- It contains 250 million of probiotics in each sachet
- Formula of both prebiotics and probiotics supply food for human microflora to make sure they perform readily in human body.
- Key features of Japan patented probiotics ：additional 2 Japan patented probiotics, providing healthy probiotics ecosystem!
- It adopts high-end micro-encapsulation technology which is important in protecting probiotics bacteria from degradation by gastric acid. Up to 90% of probiotics remains active and able to form a stable ecosystem.
- It is highly soluble in water with yoghurt flavor and convenient with its sachet packaging
- 8 main benefits: readjusts sensitive body constitution, strengthen immune system, promotes defecation and improves constipation, enhances beauty, regulates body function, maintains gut health, aids skin condition, assists in metabolism
- It can be absorbed rapidly by human body and it may consume together with other food and drinks such as juices or yoghurt drinks.
- Each sachet contains 250 million probiotics while each box contains 7.5 billion of probiotics, therefore, it is highly recommended for both kids and elderly!
Patented Active Ingredients Of TruHerbs G Master Probiotic
Nutrifood Red Berries
- Patented from France
- Anthocyanin are blue, red, purple pigments found in plants such as flower, fruits and tubers
- Appears as red pigment in acidic while exist as blue pigment in alkaline conditions
- Possess anti oxidative and antimicrobial activities
- Improve visual
- Neurological health
- Protect against various non-communicable diseases
Japan Bifidobacterium longum BB536
- Patented from Japan
- More than 100 scientific literatures
- Originate from human intestine
- Higher inhibitory effect on the growth of E.coli
- Generally Recognised As Safe(GRAS) under FDA regulations
- Help to increase Bifidobacterium, reduce frequency of abdominal pain and constipation
- Improve the intestinal microbiota composition of infants in 2 months
- Improve symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome in children
- Reduce fever, flu, sore throat, cough, the running nose
Japan Bifidobacterium breve M-16V
- Patented from Japan
- More than 80 scientific evidences and used in more than 140 NICU hospital in Japan
- Help to relieve skin allegry symptoms in infants
- Research shown that symptoms of atopic dermatitis were relieved in infants with milk allergy
- Helps to increase intestinal bifidobacteria
- Lowers C-reactive protein, which help restoring Leptin
- Maintain a good intestinal environment
- Derived from the mastiha tree Pistachia lentiscus var. Chia
- As know as a traditional medicine for both stomach disorders and skin/wounds inflammations.
- According to Europian Medicines Agency decision, mastic, as a traditional herbal medicinal product, is used in mild dyspeptic disorders.
- Reduce harmful bacteria
- Improve Intestinal and digestive health
- Relieve constipation or diarrhea
- Alleviate abdominal discomfort
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Reduce eczema and skin allergies
- Enhance immunity and overall health
- Restore good bacteria in digestive tract
- Strengthen immune system
Suitable for people with the following problems:
- Stomach ache
- Poor Digestive
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS)
- Low Immunity and always fall sick
- Skin Allergies
- Loss of Appletite
- Picky Eaters and Rarely Eat Vegetable
- Take Antibiotic Frequently due to Illness
Direction of use: Take 1-2 sachet per day. May consume directly from the sachet.
Ingredients: Isomaltulose, Yoghurt Powder, Inulin, Tapioca Starch, Nutrifood Red Berries, Mastic Powder, Bifidobacterium longum BB536, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V
Gluten, Lactose, Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners, Sugar Free
30 sachets x Minimum 2.5 Billion CFUs