Truherbs Maca King contained of Maca & Tongkat Ali Extract to maximise the benefits up to 4 times than normal Maca products.
Andean God’s Gift to Mankind
For thousands of years, Maca is seen as a food that the Andean God bestowed upon mankind. At that time, the Andeans not only used Maca to fill their stomachs, but also found its effectiveness in boosting physical strength, elevating endurance and resisting fatigue, whilst enhancing reproduction and fertility in human and animal.
Free of pesticides & chemical fertilisers
Maca is planted only on virgin lands. Then the lands will go fallow for 7 years after the harvest is over, organic nutrients in soils are replenished through grazing. The entire planting process does not use any chemical fertiliser and pesticide.
Establishing an unprecedented Indiana empire
Because of the magical effect of Maca, the Indiana tribe is able to boost their energy levels, the entire army forces are strong and sturdy, establishing an unprecedented Indiana empire
Peruvian Ginseng a National Treasure
In Peru, Maca is known as Peruvian Ginseng and considered a national treasure. The President of Peru has once presented Maca as a national gift to other foreign leaders
- Maceaene (unique active ingredient)
- Twenty kinds of amino acids, aspartic acid, arginine and so on
- Eight vitamins, VB1, VB2, VB5, VB6, VB12, VC, VA, VE
- Rich in Carbohydrates, protein, Unsaturated fats and a variety of minerals
- A variety of active ingredients like alkaloids, glucosinolates, Taurine, plant polyphenols, Saponins and other
- A variety of minerals iron, manganese, copper, zinc, sodium, potassium, Calcium, phosphorus, sulfur, magnesium
- Macamide (Unique active ingredient)
Ingredient: Maca extract, Tongkat ali extract, Kiwi Juice powder, Lactose, zinc citrate and runpep (egg white peptide)
Indication: 3 capsules each morning and evening after meals, served with warm water. or as professionally prescribe
500mg x 90 tablets