BZG Kidney Eight Treasure Tea combine of eight different Chinese herbal medicines, including Codonopsis, Polygonatum, red dates, chrysanthemum, wolfberry, hawthorn, eucommia, and mulberry leaves. It used to moisturize the stomach, replenish physical strength, Improve waist and knee soreness, promote body metabolism, replenish qi and essence, tonify liver and kidney, improve sleep, promote digestion, and resist fatigue. At the same time, wolfberry contains a variety of vitamins, and has the effects of antioxidants. It used to improve eyesight, protect eyes, diuretic and relieve fatigue.
Moreover, it is convenient to take, as long as you insist on taking it for a long time, you can achieve the effect of tonic health.
- Fatigue, lack of energy, low energy, fatigue
- Fear of cold, cold limbs, heavy body
- Sore waist and knees, cold back pain, weak muscles and bones
- Long urination, incomplete urination, oliguria or frequent nocturia
- Memory loss, lethargy, dreaminess, spontaneous sweating
- Prone to low back pain and joint pain
- Drinkers, stay up late
Ingredients: Codonopsis, Polygonatum, Red Date, Chrysanthemum, Wolf berry, Hawthorn, Eucommia, Mulberry Leaf
How to cook :Rinse well, add 1L of water to boil, boil on low heat for 30-45minutes. Can be reboiled for 2-3 times.
Storage : Keep it in a cool place. For longer storage, seal it and stored under 0-8°C.