Maca has been an important food and healthcare product widely used by the Andean residents, and has not recorded any adverse effects on human body. Maca is a natural food.
Judging from its effectiveness, it can help prevent aging-related problems. On the other hand, Maca can stimulate the original function of each organ, so that the organs can secrete all kinds of hormones required by the body, promoting absorption of nutrients from the normal diets.
The study found that it contains two unique plant active ingredients-Glucosinolates Maccamides and Macacene.
Andean God’s Gift to Mankind
For thousands of years, Maca is seen as a food that the Andean God bestowed upon mankind. At that time, the Andeans not only used Maca to fill their stomachs, but also found its effectiveness in boosting physical strength, elevating endurance and resisting fatigue, whilst enhancing reproduction and fertility in human and animal.
A plant that thrives well in harsh environments
Grown above an altitude of 4000 metres, under more than 30 degree temperature swings from day to night, enduring occasional snow and hail storms, as well as water shortage in certain months of the growth stages, such plant is the only species that thrives well in the harsh environment.
Free of pesticides & chemical fertilisers
Maca is planted only on virgin lands. Then the lands will go fallow for 7 years after the harvest is over, organic nutrients in soils are replenished through grazing. The entire planting process does not use any chemical fertiliser and pesticide.
Peruvian Ginseng a National Treasure
In Peru, Maca is known as Peruvian Ginseng and considered a national treasure. The President of Peru has once presented Maca as a national gift to other foreign leaders.
Ecorigin Maca Chewable Tablet traditionally used for vitality and general well-being.
- Skin dull and no longer firm and elastic
- troubled by wrinkles, dark patches, dryness
- Painful period, regular menstrual cycle, better ovarian function
- Daytime hypersomnia, restlessness, body aches, weak limbs, fatigue, insomnia and forgetfulness,
- tinnitus and blurred vision, headache and dizziness.
- Frequent and urgent urination, urinary incontinence, hair loss and premature ovarian senescence.
- Often stay up late, smoking, drinking which led to kidney failure.
- Prostate illness, erectile dysfunction
Ingredients: Radix Lepidium Meyenii
Direction of use: Chew 2 tablets each time, twice daily after meal.
500mg X 120 tablets