Insupro is a molecular plant protein, and is more readily absorbed into our system when compared to animal insulin. Insupro traditionally used for general health.
WHY choose Insupro:
- Medically proven in more than 600 case studies in 20 hospitals to be effective in lowering the blood sugar level.
- Proven research done by University Malaya to have similar effects to medicines used in diabetes treatment.
- Clinical trial had verified that it has the same properties as Metformin, and is effective up to 86.68%
- Plant derived insulin – each capsule contains 200 □ IU insulin
- Naturally derived – safe and without side-effects MAL NO: MAL05041958T Diluluskan oleh Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
The orally taken capsule is directly absorbed by the mucous membrane, and helps replenish the external source of insulin. Activate ß cells, resulting in the production of more insulin.
Promote the receptiveness of the cells to insulin, and reverse the resistance to insulin. It promotes the synthesis of glycogen, thus lowering blood sugar levels.
Increase the number of receptors on the red blood cells; improve the delivery of insulin, resulting in the more effective lowering of blood sugar levels.
Usage Direction :
||2 capsules, 3 times a day.To be taken 1/2 hour before meal.
| Health Care
||2 capsules, 2 times a day.To be taken 1/2 hour before meal.
- Keep in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ingredients: Bitter Gourd.
30 capsules X 500mg
MAL NO: MAL05041958T Diluluskan oleh Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia
1. What are the ingredients of Insupro?
Insupro is extracted from Bitter Gourd (Bitter Gourd); it contains a large amount of active insulin (≥ 400 µ IU/g insulin per extraction) as well as a large amount of Momordica saponins and Momordica charantia which can lower blood sugar levels, especially for therapeutic use diabetes.
2. How much bitter gourd is needed to produce 1 capsule of Insupro?
3-5 kg of bitter gourd is required to produce one capsule of Insupro. This is because only a small part of the active ingredients in bitter gourd can be extracted, and other ingredients are used to make other by-products.
3. Can I take Insupro with other diabetes medicines at the same time?
Yes, but I recommend taking Insupro at least half an hour before taking other medicines (Chinese or Western).
4. How long does it take to see results?
The results of Insupro depend on the health of the patient. Typically, results are seen within 7 to 10 days. If the patient consume a reasonable diet, the effect will be better.
5. Those who are discouraged from taking Insupro? Pregnant and lactating women.
- Pregnant women are at risk of having unhealthy babies. To avoid unnecessary trouble, pregnant women are advised to take Insupro postpartum.
- Nursing mothers must provide adequate milk to their children. Since Insupro may affect the quality and supply of milk, it is recommended to start taking it after breastfeeding.
- Patients with severe renal failure.
- Patients with severe renal failure belong to a high-risk group. Therefore, in the interest of safety, NO recommended taking Insupro.