VINA’0° Chardonnay, a dry white wine whose grape variety bursts forth with a nose of white blossoms, hazelnut, almond and citrus
It has a pale straw colour, and is bold, yet refined perfectly balancing freshness and delicateness. It will go particularly well with fish dishes.
- German non-alcoholic organic white wine
The anti-aging phytonutrient for health
For Whom is Alcohol-Free Wines?
- For modern,health conscious group who simply love a wine taste but have no appetite for alcohol.
- For those who prefer no to drink alcohol for health, fitness, pregnancy, safety (designated drivers), or religious reasons.
- For people watching for calories (average 20 kcal per 100ml)
- For accompaniment with food, cooking, work or social occasion
- For celebrations, weddings, receptions, parties, birthdays, Christmas or daily pleasure.
HOW IT IS MADE?
It is made using a modern patented technique of vacuum distillation, a natural process of vacuum extraction at low temperature (under 30°C).
Aroma & Flavour
The grape variety in this wine bursts forth with a nose of white blossoms, hazelnut, almond and citrus.
Served chilled and goes particularly well with fish dishes.
Ingredients：Non-alcoholic Chardonnay grape, concentrated grape juice, sugar, antioxidant: Sulphites
Nutritional facts per 100ml