WHAT IS PROBIOME?
Probiotics are good bacteria that naturally live in our gut. Regular intake of adequate amount of probiotics is beneficial to our overall health.
In addition, to improve gut health, it is crucial to increase the amount of probiotics and balance the gut bacteria. Therefore, Wellous has developed Probiome, a formulation with probiotics and prebiotics to improve gut and overall health!
Probiome is a synbiotic formulation that combines 11 specially selected probiotic strains and 2 types of prebiotic, providing optimal health benefits to the consumer!
With stable viability, Probiome capsules can be stored in room temperature and need not to be refrigerated. The stringent manufacturing process can ensure the viability of probiotics.
- Promote stronger bone density to support stronger body movement
- Regulate testosterone level to maintain general body health
- Improve blood circulation & blood flow in the body
- Increase stamina for long pace exercise
- Regulate fat distribution & reduce tummy fat
- Reduce body fatigue & improve body vitality
- Increase body energy to support daily activity
- Increase muscle volume & support overall masculinity
- Suffering from chronic diarrhoea with foul-smelling stools.
- Living hectic lifestyles with excessive consumption of processed food & eating out.
- Experiencing rough, dull, allergic, acne-prone skin caused by intestinal issues.
- Experiencing weak immunity, constantly falling ill.
- Unable to lose weight even with exercises and controlled diet.
- Underweight due to low nutrient absorption.
- Suffering from chronic constipation & relying on detox products.
- Waking up tired even with sufficient sleep.
Suggested Use: 1-2 capsules a day 30 minutes before meals.
These are great first thing in the morning on an empty stomach or before bed. Because they don’t require refrigeration, try sleeping with them beside your bed for more convenience.
- Each 500mg vegetable capsule contains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 25.0mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 33.3mg
- Lactobacillus plantarum 25.0mg
- Lactobacillus paracasei spp. Paracasei 33.3mg
- Lactobacillus casei 25.0mg
- Lactobacillus gasser 28.5mg
- Lactobacillus reuters 33.3mg
- Lactobacillus bifidum 33.3mg
- Lactobacillus long 33.3mg
- Streptococcus thermopiles 25.0mg
- Inulin 45.0mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 42.5mg