What is sulfur? Ever wonder why do people search for “sulfur-free” tags on Chinese herbs? Sulfur is a kind of natural minerals that is formed after a volcano eruption. Moderate usage of sulfur has antiseptic and anticorrosion properties, treats skin fungal infection, etc. As demands on herbs has been increasing throughout the years, unscrupulous business owners misuse sulfur excessively to prolong herbs’ shelf lives. Upon consumption over the time, this may harmful to our health. Baizigui specially brought in non-sulfur treated Chinese herbal to indemnify the product quality & safety.
BZG Cordyceps Flower Soup traditionally used to notifying lung and help to replenish qi & blood. Cordycep flower chicken soup is not technically a flower, it is a cultured cordycep fruiting body that is a fungus. Cordycep flower is similar to other Chinese mushrooms, it can be eaten and prepared as other ordinary mushrooms. The only difference is its species and the conditions in which cordycep flowers are grown.
1. To help boost immune system.
2. Nourish eyes and improve eyesight.
3. Reduce body heatiness.
Fragrant Solomonseal Rhizome, Yushania qiaojiaensis, Wolfberry，Jujube, Yam Rhizome, Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Codonopsis pilosula, Chinese Yuan Meat, Cordyceps.
3 - 4 servings
- Rinse and drain all the herbs to remove dust and dirt.
- Pour in 2.5L water, meat and all the herbs in soup pot.
- Boil under high temperature for 15 minutes, continue boiling for another 2 hours under medium temperature.
- Season ti taste with salt/ soy sauce. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Best Store in Refrigerator.
170gm / box