What is sulfur? Ever wonder why do people search for “sulfur-free” tags on Chinese herbs? Sulfur is a kind of natural minerals that is formed after a volcano eruption. Moderate usage of sulfur has antiseptic and anticorrosion properties, treats skin fungal infection, etc. As demands on herbs has been increasing throughout the years, unscrupulous business owners misuse sulfur excessively to prolong herbs’ shelf lives. Upon consumption over the time, this may harmful to our health. Baizigui specially brought in non-sulfur treated Chinese herbal to indemnify the product quality & safety.
Black dates are soft, dark coloured that just melt in the mouth. The original "sweets" of nature, dates are one of the top super foods which have numerous health benefits. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are low in cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in iron, potassium, sodium, and fluorine. They help improve the digestive system as they contain soluble and insoluble fibers and various kinds of amino acids. They provide instant energy and are a natural and tasty snack for children and adults alike.
- High antioxidants, dietary fibre, no gluten, no go, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- Naturally contains antioxidants, fibre and potassium
- Keeps blood free from impurities and protects the skin cells
- Reduce bad cholesterol in blood and helps regulate bp
- Helps in digestion, reduces acidity and increase immunity
- Helps avoiding premature aging and helps promote hair health
Suitable for vegetarian.
Validity period：2 years
Country of origin (country): China